Sunday, February 13, 2011

For the Love of My life!

Valentines day kinda collides with our anniversary soooo Ill talk about it inbetween them. On February 1st THREE years ago Jas and I got sealed in the Salt Lake temple. It was kinda snowing that day and cold..but we didnt seem to feel it for the 2 hours we were out getting photos all around haha. I cant believe we have already been married for 3 years and have an 18 month old! Yes I still use months, it makes him less old. (and yes I said less old) Jas once said it made him feel all old and grown up (no way does he relate any of that to the fact that he just turned 30 in December). hahahaha.
Its been a fun ride so far, has it been perfect? No. Has it been hard? Yes. Have we had a lot of happy times? YES! Am I excited for the next forever? OF COURSE!!! Trials and everything included.
One thing about Jason a lot of people dont get to really see is his sensitive side. Hes quite the sweetheart. For example, I got home from work tonight and he had scrubbed the floors, cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes, vaccummed the couches and scrubbed the "Hunter stains" out. How sweet is that? He does those things a lot. Another thing he may not be happy about me revealing is that he cries in extreme home makeover with me..he likes to watch the biggest loser with me and american idol. He also is very attentive to me and my emotions. (girls are just needy, whether its for love, attention, things, to be listened to..whatever..thats just how it is in one way or another)He is so sweet and just a tender hearted person. Just like our son.
Ive loved watching Jas get excited for the duck hunts every year. Hes like a little boy going to disneyland, cant sleep, sets out all his things twice and is extra nice cause hes so happy! Its actually quite hilarious. His fishing, his truck(Its a hobby ok... kinda like dancing would be for me ok..back off! haha) the fact that he absolutely cannot eat pancakes without sausage, or eat grilled cheese without ketchup and a tall glass of milk, like literally he will not eat it unless its that way..hes so funny sometimes. I love every thing about him.
Jas I just want you to know that you are my world. I couldnt have dreamed of a better companion, friend, father to our son, and a compatibility match like ours. Thank you for loving me and being there for me every step of every day. Im pretty sure I will never be able to express the love I have for you. To 3 years, and eternity more to come sweetie. Happy Anniversary and Happy Valentines.




My fav first

1 comments:

Kelly and Heather said...

Hey! I just came across your blog and now I am excited to blog stalk you. :) I had no idea your anniversary was Feb 1st - ours is Feb 2nd! But 4 years ago. Our Valentine's and Anniversary are kinda celebrated together too.