Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Joys of being a mommy!

Hunter went to his first neighborhood friends birthday party! He was soo cute! I never would have thought that birthday parties for little kids would be so fun. I never thought I would live for every tiny thing that my son wonders about, learns about, sees, gets excited over...Its amazing that I could sit all day long watching what Hunter does and be completely happy. I love being mommy.


He would not let go of this wand...he raved over it for two hours!!(Jason didnt really like the whole sparkly wand thing in his little boys hand but hey hes just a little baby!)


This is one of Hunter's buddies! Bentley...They love each other! Cant wait for the mayhem these two will cause (and all the other little ones here)

Hunter and his favorite cousins!!!


9 comments:

Shayli & Kenyon said...

ohhhh i love all the pics

Anonymous said...

he's too cute sash! He was so funny that day...and every day. I just want to squish his cheeks.

Terry said...

Hi My Beautiful Sash!!
We are planning a fun celebration for the 90th anniversary of the beginning of Strawberry Day's. We want you to plan to come and be in the parade! You won't be alone.. but with 1 or 2 other former Miss Pl Groves int he same car! Then after the parade bring your honey and come to the Sr Citizen's for a wonderful lunch! This is the 90th year of Strawberry Day's and the city asked us to find you and honor you! Please let me know if this will work for you! It will be so fun and memorable! Sure love you! Terry

Terry said...

Email me at terrymarchbanks@yahoo.com

Misty said...

He looks great as king. You should always put him in a crown!

Kattie said...

call me! I need you to lend your handsome boy this weekend for a big photography workshop! 801-636-4782

The photographer is
Beckyearlphotography.com/blog
yanphoto.com/blog

hurry up and call me!!

Terry said...

You are invited to be in the Strawberry Day's parade on Saturday June 19th! This is the 90th anniversary of Strawberry Day's and we want it to be special for all of you! You won't be alone in the cars...3 of you together! Open jeeps..for everyone to ride in !
Meet at the beginning of the parade at the High School on Sat Jun 19th at 9:30.. Then bring your honey for lunch afterwards at the Queen's Tea - Jacobs Sr Center ! Yummy! We will be getting a picture for the newspaper... history you know!
Wear whatever you would like. Dressy Casual... You will be in open jeeps...so jeans or slacks are great! There will be about 20 of you... some from the 1960's!
Let me know if you have any other questions! Can't wait to see you! Love ya! Terry
RSVP me ASAP! So I wil have plenty of food! Thanks!
Get me on Facebook or email terrymarchbanks@yahoo.com
I know you are coming...just wanted you to get the official invite! Love ya!

Op't Hof said...

Sash, I love the pictures! I'm so happy for you! Hunter is so lucky to have you as his Mommy!

melissa marie said...

Hey sash! It was so good to see you a few weeks ago. Can't wait to see how your pics turn out. The photographer is Giovanna Lou - she does a good job and is pretty well priced. I have a link to her website on my blog. Hope all is well.