Monday, May 3, 2010

April snow brings may...???



So lately we have been living a little inside because of the crazy weather!! It decides to go from sunny and wonderful to snowy, rainy and very cold!! Hunter is not liking it at all. He loves the outdoors. He will always reach for the door when we walk by it and he gets so happy even if we just open the door for him to look outside. Its really cute. I cant run the half marathon. About a month ago I injured my ankle really badly... it still is jacked up right now. I cant move it certain ways. Ive decided to run at least the 5k. Ya...not a huge deal but...maybe one of the next ones. Its still fun to train...just sucks when youve trained for a while and then get injured. It was quite funny though...I picture watching myself as I was running around the corner...bending my ankle in half, sprawling out and rolling down the road and then just lying there looking up at the sky saying...first of all ouch and bad words in my head...and second of all...youve got to be kidding me...whoever watched that just got the best laugh of their week! Its a HUGE bummer but I dont want to injure it more. I gotta wait for it to heal to do any major stuff. Jason has been having fun when the weather has been decent! Hes been stoked to go fishing and things. He cant wait to take his pontoon boat out and Im excited for him too!
Hunter army crawls everywhere still...he now will grab my hands and stand up...but only that..nothing else. He loves to talk and yell ALL the time...and still loves to snuggle (our favorite thing). He is such a sweet and smart boy...I cant believe in about three months...he will be ONE!!!!! Where did the time go?!!!!




Oh and another thing...we have such an amazing neighborhood! We have been so blessed having such great friends here. We also have an awesome little springville Zoo as I tend to think of it...here are a few pics hahaha!! Yes that is a kangaroo...


2 comments:

Alicia said...

Sash! I'm sorry you hurt your ankle! That's horrible. Your little guy is so cute though! We need to get together really soon!

Kattie said...

Oh my he is one adorable little boy, sorry about your ankle. Thats a major bummer. I have been training for one as well that is in one week and I am just hoping that I dont injure something. Dont give up!!! Sign up for Hobble Creek in August, I hear it is a good one.