Monday, January 25, 2010

Inspired to craft/revamp

Ok so lately I have been on a craft kick! Im going to be making new pillows, wall hangings for hunters room, a bed.. me and jas decided we wanted to make ourselves a new bed so when we do it ill show the finished project! I found some of the cutest blogs for crafts and got so inspired! Oh, I took up woodcarving for one day and made this for jas lol!!! You can see why i wont be doing this again. When you buy 5 wood carving tools for three dollars...takes five hours and really doesnt cut very well at all! Oh well...


Revamped soap, hand sanitizer, candle and lotion. I had so much fun making these! I had no idea how I was going to make it look..but it turned out alright!


So Before I was a mommy, I loved to draw, but now Id rather play with Hunter (and jason :) when he is awake and sleep when he is asleep! Ill get back to it soon though. It was really relaxing! So as you can see I kinda like to draw ducks for Jas. The whole action sword guy drawing...ya...kinda weird...but I had an old manager who bet I couldnt draw something like that so I had to try!




Me and Jas absolutely love those big blue eyes!


Hunter loves phones, especially to chew on!

4 comments:

Angie and Cory Brian said...

wood carving looks hard.
but you did really good!

*WEST* said...

MMMMM he is so YUMMY!! Ok so I am impressed with your art skills!!
Hope to see you guys soon!!

Scott and Ashlee Phillips said...

Sash! Your so talented. I never knew you were a secret artist! I use to paint in high school. Love Hunters sweater. He's super cute. Let get together soon!

Misty said...

Wow - I had no idea you could draw. That's awesome. And Hunter is so stinking cute. I need to come visit sometime so I can see him in person again!