Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Ok its a little late for that but thats ok! We had a fabulous christmas and new year! On New Years eve we had such a blast and fell asleep at ten thirty! It was amazing. When you dont sleep and your baby goes to sleep finally so you can..nothing else matters! Hunter has been so cute and so fun! He finally started sleeping through the night and I know it may change but for now we are recovering from a lack of sleep for so long! We will take as much as we can get. He is rolling over from his back and his tummy now so we have to keep an extra eye on him. He loves to sit and talk to himself, his toys, and us. Its been awesome. He loved christmas and eating all the wrapping paper and lately he has realized that he can swat at things so thats fun!

The only way I was able to get these pictures was to hide the camera behind my back with the button half way pushed, make faces and hurry and snap it as fast as I could! Hunter loves cameras and phones, the minute he sees them he gets this entranced look on his face and reaches for them!







We went to the auto expo show the other day and had a blast! We then ate at one of our favorites...texas roadhouse...and then laughed our way home. It was a fun time. Here are a few pictures!





2 comments:

Op't Hof said...

I love the pictures that you put up! I wish that we could get together! <3

Jason and Kimber said...

Hey Sash! Your little boy is so cute and your look great! Congrats on getting into a home. I can't wait to one day be in the same position. Hope you are doing well. Hey, I went private and don't know if I have sent you an invite. If not, and you would like an invite my email is k_shoell_8@hotmail.com. Let me know your email address.