Monday, December 7, 2009

Hunter is getting so big!

I cant believe it! Hunter is four months old on the 11th! It goes by so fast! I wish time would just stand still sometimes. Here are some photos of him.

I had to put this one on.. he looks like he will beat someone up with that fist!! lol





Well if that doesnt look like a mini Jason...


This one was so funny! My other family linds and her mom tami got him this darling hat at the busy biddy (not sure if thats the right spelling) Anyway we just tossed it on and he gave us the funniest pictures!


I love it when he gets so excited!!

8 comments:

The Wrights said...

Oh Sash.. He is darling! I can't believe he is already 4 months too! Time goes by way too fast! Looks like a fun new home you guys have. Hope your doing well. I love your blonde hair. I have been doing the same thing.. haha! Great minds think alike! Love ya

Shayli & Kenyon said...

yahooo twice in one week..i knw you could do it. give hunter a big kiss from his favorite aunt shay

jeffandallisondavies said...

Sash he is so cute! We need to hang out again!

*WEST* said...

SO cute! I think he is a good mix of the both of you!

Lisa Nielsen said...

AAAH! SO CUTE! Keep the pictures coming. I love the littel hat on him. Your hair looks so cute! You went lighter since I saw you last:)

Krista said...

Hunter is so cute!! I can't believe we haven't even seen him yet! We need to get together sometime. I hope you guys have a good Christmas!

Cierra said...

Lately that baby has loved me...:) obviously he's getting smarter as well as bigger.

melissa marie said...

Oh my what a cutie pie!! I think he looks like you. You guys are darling parents!