Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fun in the canyon

There are a few things I have been so happy about lately...first one is driving around with sunglasses, and my windows rolled down...the second would be not having to scrape the frost off my windows and third would be going up to the canyon with friends!! Im so glad its getting warm enough to be able to do these things! We went tonight with some friends and had tin foil dinners, roasted marshmellows, and just had a fun time. It was great...the tin foil dinner was soo dang good...I wanted a second one lol. Jason of course brought our fishing gear...it was pretty shallow so he was not having much luck until I said "doesnt look like there are any..." and BAM...he caught one. It was true magic im telling ya haha. Anyway, it turned out great and we cant wait for BBQ's and more spring/summer fun!






1 comments:

Shawn and Erica said...

I need to email you the other pictures we took from my camera!! But I must say we do look amazing! ha ha!