Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fun time of the year!

Well, now that Christmas is over I have a little more time to update! WE loved the snow that has fallen so far! We have had a lot of fun in it with old blue! We had a lot of christmas parties with friends, family and work. It has been a grand ole time! We also spread the news of us being pregnant! ITs exciting and we cannot wait to be parents!

The other night, we went with a few friends to the PIE PIzzeria in salt lake, walked around temple square to see the lights, and watched the Joseph Smith Movie. It was a fun night! We missed having our other friends there though!


The Boys!







Haha he really likes pizza




This is right before we went out for Jason's Birthday

8 comments:

Shawn and Erica said...

um thanks for putting up any pictures of me =(

Holly Janeen said...

so adorable. glad you guys are livin' up the holiday!
have a wonderful new year!! :)

. said...

Sash! Congrats! I am so happy for you! I want a baby!

Kattie said...

Holy crap! I didnt know you were expecting a little gem:) You two will be great parents and I am sure this little person will be so adorable:) Congrats:) Hopefully you are not to sick, and enjoying being pregers, how far along are you??

Kattie Earl

Ashlyn! said...

hi my name is ashlyn and i am friend to kourtney. she has told me a lot about you. I am happy for you, you know getting pregnate and all. congrats!

kelsey and murray said...

Sasha! I had NO idea that you are prego! That is soo very exciting. We are thrilled for you! We had a blast sitting with you guys at the movie awhile back-maybe we should do it again!

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

Sash! I'm so glad I found your blog. You should add us! Let's hang out again soon:)

Scott and Ashlee Phillips said...

Sasha,
This is Ashlee...we met at Chris's birthday party(the pregnant blonde girl)and I would like to continue our friendship haha. So here I am looking at your blog and I see myself in one of your pictures. So weird. The picture of you in toilet paper, I'm in the background.