Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th in Torrey

Every year, the Hansen clan goes down to visit the grandparents in Torrey. Its a little town down by capitol reef. During the July 4th weekend, there is a huge celebration down there... I thought there really would not be that many people considering the fact you can drive through the whole town of Torrey in less than a minute... We got down there and it was packed!!! They do a lot of things. They have blow up playground things, games, apple races, whatever else you can think of. They also have a huge dance at night. IT was a blast!!! Here are some pictures!

This is part of Torrey...gorgeous!!





This is me Bridger! He is so dang cute! Thats his "Cheese" face


The Girls! I love them all!

We were sooo tired!!

4 comments:

*WEST* said...

looks like so much FUN!!! The Picture of you and Bridge is so cute!!!

Cole and Ashli Wilson said...

We had such a good time with you guys down there...so glad you joined the fam!!! I will have to put all of the pictures of us shooting the guns on my blog. And I must say that is the cutest little boy ever!!!

. said...

That is way pretty! How come when you are "way tired" you look so pretty? not fair, haha! Logan says that Torrey is kind of by his parents house kinda by Price. It's pretty! Well happy late 4th of July, Glad ya had fun!!!

Shawn and Erica said...

Fun! I bet you wish you were with us watching fireworks in Tulsa!! ha ha! We actually went down to the arkansas river and they had a huge firework show! I come home in 2 weeks!