Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our Honeymoon in Hawaii!!


This was at ... cant remember the name of the lighthouse right now... in kawaii. It is so beautiful!! We saw a lot of crazy looking birds and a whale! Saweet!


Classic Jas and Sash... pulling faces






This was at Waimea Canyon in Kauai. It was stunning! I felt at home, except for the ocean we could see in the horizon...



Alright, so we ate at a great place... GAYLORD's.... you think I'm joking...but it was a very elegant restaurant



Oahu-chilling at the beach








3 comments:

LJAZ said...

Ok the pullin faces pic.. that's how i like you guys Never Change! hahaha! love it! We are coming to the ward with you guys now! it will be fun to be in the same ward!

Shawn and Erica said...

I'm glad you'll have good memories and pictures of that hat because it may disappear soon....I don't know where it will disappear to, but if you see me wearing it....I mean um....shot...it wasn't me!!!

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

You two are so cute!